Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Get In The Car And Drive To The Country With Me...



A wise man once said, "You won't find two shits between Indianapolis and Bloomington."

I beg to differ...


Yes! I'm the first one in line for Walt's Crawlers Live Bait Shop's ice cream! After all, IT'S BACK! What child (or adult, for that matter!) could resist a delicious frozen treat surrounded by enslaved, living fish lure in the summer!

Somewhere, this conversation is taking place:

BOY
Hey, Dad? Do you think we can get ice cream today? After all, I hit the game-winning double in today's 99 degree baseball game.

DAD
Gee, son. I'd love to, but Marty and I are going fishing this weekend, and I really need some bait.

BOY
Just any kind of bait?

DAD
No. Particularly live bait.

MOM
Well how about Walt's?

BOY and DAD
Walt's?

MOM
Sure! Walt's specializes in all your live bait and frozen dairy product needs, combined with a convenient gas station location!

DAD
Well Jesus Christ, son! Get in the car! We're going to Walt's!


I scream! You scream! They literally scream for ice cream!



NAME GAMES


Oh, and Mr. Downey? I'm sorry/you're welcome if your server crashes today due to an onslaught of visitors to your web site. Just repay me with something cushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment