Monday, February 22, 2010

Tiger Lama

Thank you kindly for allowing me that breath of sweet mountain air. I feel unprofessionally refreshed.

Some of you were worried for my mental and physical well being, so to extinguish some emotional wildfire I have included in today's blog an updated photograph of me to settle your stormy seas. Have no fear, for I am in good health.

Apparently, monstrously more famous people have come out of hiding lately, too...


Part of following this path for me is Buddhism, which my mother taught me at a young age. People probably don't realize it, but I was raised a Buddhist, and I actively practiced my faith from childhood until I drifted away from it in recent years. Buddhism teaches that a craving for things outside ourselves causes an unhappy and pointless search for security. It teaches me to stop following every impulse and to learn restraint. Obviously, I lost track of what I was taught.



Meanwhile, at the exact same time at the National Endowment for Democracy, on C-SPAN...



Alright, well since I'm obviously the most famous person in the world discussing the peaceful Buddhist philosophy on TV right now, let's start with...




Oh wait. That whisper accomplished nothing.




AWFUL THOUGHTS...


Man: Would you still bone him?


Man: Don't answer. I probably would, too.




THIS JUST IN...


Jamie has a book coming out entitled Jamie McMurray's Pit Stop: The Coolest Things You Can Do - On and Off the Asphalt - In the Red-Hot World of Stock Car Racing. I have secured a media copy of the manuscript, so here's the chapter list:

1 : Turn One: My life eatin' Doritos Nacho Cheese chips while drinkin' Mountain Dew

2. Yeehaw! Wearin' your firesuit to sleep!

3. Bunk beds

4. Rubbin', in every endeavor, is racin'

5. Fla-Vor-Ice

6. Ooooooh doggie! When girls take their shirts off in movies late at night



That's the first six anyway. The remaining 13 are Nintendo DS games, and one is about restrictor plates.



THE MOST POPULAR PART OF A PACER GAME

The neverending line of 40 year old white guys to get Larry Bird's autograph on their tickets, all throughout the game.



Yep, after a solid week off, the best I can come up with is a page of turd humor. What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment