Friday, January 15, 2010

Scurred at the Skirvin!

According to a hilarious true story from the New York Daily News, the New York Knicks were haunted the shit out of at an Oklahoma City hotel.

Well, why wait another second?


in...


"Scurred at the Skirvin!"

Starring...

Mike D'Antoni as... Mr. D'Antoni

David Lee as...Davey

Eddy Curry as...Tiny



and Danilo Gallinari as...Lil' Giuseppe


Featuring: Nate Robinson, Al Harrington, Wilson Chandler, Jared Jeffries


Not Featured on Purpose: Jonathan Bender


You weren't kidding! This album is hot!

It sure is! I could dance all night!

Wowza! What's all this ruckus? We've got a game tomorrow! Get to bed, kids!

Hey Coach, didn't you hear? Staying up and eating candy helps your game!

Get out of town, Al! And get to bed!

12:49 AM

Coach D! Coach D! There's something in the closet! It hurt Jared!


Nate, I'll show you there's nothing in your closet, and Jared is just fine.

Coach, there's a monster in there! And it hurt my eye bad!

Listen, guys. I don't know what's going on, and I don't know why Jared's face is bleeding. But it better stop...RIGHT...NOW. Get to bed! We have the Thunder tomorrow!

We scared, coach. Will you just look in there and make sure?

What are you guys talking about? I don't see a thing! I'm going to bed, and I expect the same from all of you! We've gotta be up at 8:00, misters!


2:37 AM

Coach, Tiny's scared. He said there's something under his bed.

I don't believe this. I don't fucking believe this.

What is it, guys? Is it the thought of playing Kevin Durant? Is it because I let you guys, foolishly now looking back on it, stay up and watch that Final Destination movie? Lil' Giussepe, did you see anything?

C'era un mostro sotto il letto. Era orribile artigli, i denti grossi, e cercò di uccidere Tiny.


Coach, he says there's a monster under the bed. It had horrible claws, big teeth, and tried to kill Tiny.

How many times have I told you? I don't need a fucking translator! I played in Italy for years!

Coach, will you just believe us? We scared, man!


Spirits! Be gone with you! Be gone!

There, we good? Now I'll just tuck you all in and...Tiny? Tiny? What's wrong, Tiny?

Coach, whatever it is that was in the closet...and under my bed...it's...it's...it's in the closet right now!



DARKO!!!!!



THE PICK, JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES PICKS, EVEN THOUGH NO ONE'S EVER RIGHT

Colts 33, Ravens 16

Will this be the score? No. But hey, why not?

1 comment: