Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cleveland, Are You Ready?

You ready, boys? We've suffered enough, and now? Our time has come. Civilization will look back upon the year 2010 and remember it fondly as the beginning of The Holmgren Era in Cleveland.


Without further ado, a man who certainly needs no introduction, the new president of the Cleveland Browns, Mike Holmgren.


HOLM-GREN! HOLM-GREN! HOLM-GREN! HOLM-GREN!


I've been up here for two seconds and I'm already sick of losing. How about you?


Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! HOLM-GREN! HOLM-GREN! HOLM-GREN! HOLM-GREN!


You wanna meet your coach? The man deemed by me, Czar Holmgren, as ready to lead Brown Nation to the promised land? You wanna meet him?


Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Let's meet him! I wanna see his face! Who is it?


It's Eric Mangini!


Well, I mean, um, well I guess...I guess if the Czar says...huh.


Guess what? I shitcanned Brady Quinn! Who wants that pretty boy pussy as a backup quarterback? You wanna meet your NEW backup quarterback? Huh? Do ya?


Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!!!


Say hello to...Seneca Wallace!


But...I thought...I thought he was the czar...I thought...we'd be getting better...I thought...


I'moh throw this bottle! I'moh throw this bottle right now!


Just tell us Derek Anderson is gone! Please! For the love of God!


Oh Lord, yes. I jettisoned that bum with every fiber in my being. I said, I said, "See that door?" I said that! So you probably want to know who's gonna start? Don't ya? Let me hear ya, Browns fans!


Yeeeeeeaaaahhhh!!!! Who is it? Who's our leader on the field? The extension of the Great Czar Holmgren?


With fresh ink on a two year deal, your starting quarterback, JAKE DELHOMME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment