Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jesús, Que El Hombre Es Viejo



Previously, on LOST...

Dude, so you're, like, a vampire?


Not a vampire, but immortal. I just...can't die.


Dude, Richard's totally lost it. He thinks he's immortal.


Richard? Son of a bitch doesn't look a day older than 40.


I guess he, like, doesn't show his age. He says there's another immortal man on the island, but he, like, ages really fast.


You tellin' me there's someone else on this island we don't know, Stay Puft?


What the hell do you know about this?


I'm surprised it took you this long, James. There is in fact another man, of rather significant importance, on this island with...similar...immortality, besides myself and Richard. But he won't talk to me. That's why I need him to talk to you, James.


And why the hell would I do that?


Because he already tried to recruit me, James. He'll want to mold you and teach you. He expects discipline. I just want to get off this island. And I think you do, too. He'll expect four years out of you before you can even dream of leaving this place. But that's why you'll go to him. I have faith in you, James. When the time comes, you'll know what to do.


You better get me off this damn rock, Mr. Clean.


I just don't understand why he needs you to go.


I already told ya, Freckles. You ain't got to worry about me. Whoever the hell this is is probably in a damn wheelchair. You heard Hurley. This guy ages three times the normal human rate, and he's immortal. Now that sound like a good combo to you?


I can take you to him.


Alright! We been walkin' long enough. Now where the hell is he?


We're here. Just past this tree.











No comments:

Post a Comment