Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Mexicutioner (from the Philippines) Takes On Clottey


We are ever so close. Perhaps live FFGP2 coverage of the Pacquiao-Clottey fight? Ask and you shall receive...



(All times Eastern)
10:27
Nothing properly kicks a great night of boxing off quite like this:



I'm looking at the odds now. I can't wait to lose money tonight!

10:35
Bets to stay away from because they're the ones I did: Pacquiao in the 9th, 10th, or 11th. Feel free to stay away.

11:29


Is there anything that gets me more excited in the sports world today? It's definitely in the top five.

11:45
This is the only time in Texas history where the residents are happy to have this many Filipinos in their state.

11:50
10-9 Pacquiao. Clottey has thrown as many punches as I have so far.

11:55
Clottey threw some punches! 10-9 Pacquiao. We're at 20-18 Pac so far, for anyone who gives a shit.

11:58
10-9 Pac. Clottey's strategy is obviously to be defensive. I bet Jerry Jones is thinking, "Goddamnit, this fight sucks" right now. There's no celebrities in the audience other than old Cowboys! 30-27 Pac.

12:02
10-9 Pac. Pretty boring so far. Clotty is blocking more than Dikembe on the Hawks. 40-36 Manny.

12:06
10-9 Pac. Big shocker! Clottey is more terrified to fight than I was in middle school. I was really expecting more. Let's keep the hope alive for the 9th, 10th, and 11th! 50-45 Pac.

12:12
Clottey's strategy? Block and collect a paycheck. 10-9 Pac. 60-54 ManRam.

12:14
"Let's be creative. Let's throw some punches now." ~ Guy in Clottey's corner. No shit, man. Seven rounds too late! Alright, we're almost to crunch time. Here we go. 10-9 Pac, 70-63 Pac.

12:18
Clottey's not doing SHIT. I'm officially getting pissed. He's totally just collecting a paycheck. "You're losing every round! You're losing every damn round! Come on!" ~ Guy in Clottey's corner. No shit. 10-9 (WOW!) Pac, 80-72 Man.

12;22
This is the worst strategy I have ever seen. Ghana must really need money, because all Clottey is doing is collecting a paycheck. 10-9 Pac (I wish I could score it 10-0), 90-81 Pac.

12:26
This is officially a disgrace. Clottey is just thinking about what he's going to do with the paycheck for the fight. Go to hell, Clottey. Go to hell for everything you've done for the sport and your pride, Joshua. 10-9 Man, 100-90 Pac.

12:30
1,100 punches to 366 for Manny. This is the worst fight I've ever seen. Clottey is a pussy, and I would call him that to his face. I just burned money. 10-9 Pac, 110-99 Pac. Fuck me.

12;35
Worst fight I've ever watched. Clottey should be ashamed. I've always wondered, "What would I do if I could get millions of dollars to be in a boxing match?" It would be to do nothing but block. That's exactly what Clottey did. Shame on you, you fucking bum. Pac, 10-9. 120-108 final count, Pac. I want to kill someone right now.

12:40
I'd rather watch my parents have sex than watch a fight like that. Embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment