Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh, It's Bad...

Every Finals team has this body language. Right?

Last night I entered a horrible, traitorous place. A place I'm ashamed exists. A realm I plead for no man to follow.

I watched the Nuggets pound the Pacers into oblivion last night (and attended the previous game against the Heat) and can comfortably say they, through three games, are the worst team of this NBA season. They're the St. Louis Rams and/or Cleveland Browns of the association. Sacramento proudly holds one of those slots, and I'm afraid we have our second team.

Desperately needing a respectable (or at the very least, entertaining) start, the Pacers have given me reason to believe I am watching an historically bad team. They're bound to relocate, and that's sad and terrible.

Silver lining? At least nobody showed up to see the slaughter.


Two All-Stars battling it out in front of the same amount of people that read this website.

The worst part? The previously mentioned realm? Watching your team three games into the season and drooling over a high lottery pick, or having initial thoughts of "Wait a minute...I could bet against the Pacers every game! They'd still be my favorite team because they'd be making me money!"

Wow. That's not where you want to be with 79 games left in a season.

Bring on John Wall! Hopefully the jersey still says "Indiana" on it when he gets to the league in a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment