Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sports Commercials Just Keep Getting Stranger

PICS OF THE DAY

The Sizemore pics.  Did some girl release these?  Or was he like, "Man, I'm awesome, but I play in Cleveland.  I want "Grady's Ladies" to be comprised of more than just a bunch of fat, pasty Clevelandites"?

I'm glad I'm so into women, otherwise this would be a huge day for me.

VIDEO OF THE DAY



Can someone tell me what the hell is going on in this commercial?  Why is there no music?  Is it for artistic purposes that I can hear his footsteps while he's working out?  And all the elbows?

1 comment:

  1. Stro, you realize that these pictures make it 100% impossible to like Grady Sizemore? This isn't like Ryan Reynolds taking his shirt off in every movie or Enrique Iglesias posing shirtless with a tiger. These are pictures he took of himself to showcase his goods which makes him, indisputably, a HUGE FUCKING CHOAD. He's a good ballplayer, but he's a chode. He belongs on The Hills. Maybe this year the Indians will switch to specially designed Ed Hardy uniforms and sign Jon Gosselin as their new closer. Lincecum would never do this. Not even Canseco would do this.

    ReplyDelete